Votes
Valette Adams
  • Uniondale, NY
Votes |
I PASSED THE EXAM.... NOW WHAT?

Valette Adams
  • Uniondale, NY
Posted Apr 1 2017, 09:03

Hello, my name is Valette Adams .  I've just passed the New York State Real Estate Exam and would appreciate any feedback regarding getting started in this new venture.  I am employed full time , anticipating retirement in approx. 5-7 years and decided to see what I can do in this field.  My desire down the road is to delve into investment property/land , but first things first...

I am in the Nassau County area, but limited to the suburbs. I am close enough to Queens and familiar with the areas.

I am curious as to how to find the right Broker , and the right questions to ask.

I desire sales training as well as mentorship in investing in property as well.

Also , what are the pros and cons of being affiliated with Real Estate Associations, and do I have a choice in the matter?

As a beginner, how do I start keeping proper records for 2017 income tax purposes?

Sorry for the long post, I desire to get off to a good start and notice the valuable information found in this * space * .

These forums are a wonderful help and has a wealth of information. I truly appreciate all of you who take the time to guide others .  Thank you !

Loading replies...