• Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Ohio
Votes |
Adapting The Investors Yellow Letter To Realtors

Kyle B
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Ohio
Posted Dec 17 2009, 05:32

Many of you have probably seen a version of the "yellow letter" campaigns that are so popular with investors for getting a good response from prospects that they mail to.

If you haven't, then check out the Investor Marketing Forum here on BP or check out this image I found on Google Images:
Yellow Letter Example

Basically, the conept is for the letter to be very simple, to the point, and look very personalized to get a good response. I work primarily as a Realtor as opposed to an investor. So, I was trying to think of a way to adapt this idea to better fit the needs of a Realtor.

I thought about writing(or printing with a hand writing font) on my brokerages letterhead paper instead of notebook paper for one. Also, I thought about changing the message to something along these lines:

Dear (insert prospect name),

Hi

My name is (insert your name) and I am a Realtor with (insert brokerage name). If you are at all interested in selling your house at (insert address) please call me at XXX-XXXX.

Thanks,
(insert your name)

What do all of you think? Any suggested changes or modifications? Do you think it may be too informal for use by a Realtor or do you think that being very straight forward and personal with a hand written note would work?

Loading replies...