Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Lakeitha Henry
  • Little Rock, AR
Votes |
Want to become a Real estate agent but have a record.

Lakeitha Henry
  • Little Rock, AR
Posted Apr 25 2017, 07:11

Hello everyone my name is Lakeitha and I'm from Little Rock Arkansas I really want to do something in real estate maybe like a entrepreneur In real estate but my only issue is I have a felony record for theft of property I get off probation in November of 2018 and I think I can seal it when I get off probation. I was 18 at the time of doing it and so far it has literally been the worst mistake I have ever made in life. I cannot tell you guys how hard it is to get a good job with a record. I really am a good person and I really hate that I did it because now that I know 100% what I want to do I can't do it because I was told I cannot become a Real estate agent with my background. I was going to go to real estate school to get my license because it's a start for me in real estate. Do anyone know if I can get a licence or what can I do about this issue I really want to make real estate my career I am so good at communication and sales it's just this one thing that's stopping me can anyone help please and thank you. 

Loading replies...