Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Britton
  • Ann Arbor, MI
Votes |
Leads from Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc.

Patrick Britton
  • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted Aug 4 2017, 22:31

Curious to know if anyone has tried Realtor.com's lead generation program (or anyone else's for that matter).  I took the chance and paid (a good amount of money) for an expected 20 leads/month but in two days i've received 7.  4 - 5 seem relatively decent and 2 just came in tonight, so i am not sure about them just yet.  

I have spoken with 4 of these leads over the phone and they seem genuine (like floor calls with which i have had a lot of success TBH).  But the one thing that is bothering me is that only one single lead has a local phone number.  The rest are from Houston, Austin, Utah, Wisconsin, etc.  When I get floor calls only about a third are from out of state, not the vast majority.  Perhaps this is because Realtor.com is nationwide?  Perhaps this is how the scam works?  i.e.  pay people a few bucks to pretend to be genuine leads?

Admittedly, it's only 2 days old so i should know a lot more in a few months but I would like to hear anyone's experience with any of the real estate sites.  

Also, if you're only response is something like, "you should do door knocking" or "don't waste your money on leads, go out and network" or something else equally useless, save yourself the time and harass someone else.  People with actual experience should be replying only.  

Loading replies...