Investor agent in CT

7 Replies

Seeking an investor friendly agent in CT, Looking into bordering counties of NY. Please be an aggressive agent, reliable and dependable. Not looking for newbies !!!!!!!! ideally id love to find one who specializes in REOS

Michael. 

I think you should reach out to some agents on BP who are in your local area.

You can also call agents on distressed listings in your area. 

You can also cold call agents on Zillow in your area and see if they'd be interested in helping you!

@Antoine Martel I have agents in my local area as well as nj as of today, looking to broaden the possibilities of deals as the REO market is saturated, since I'm close enough to ct why not look there as well, never know what can be had.
Originally posted by @Michael Gessner :
@Antoine Martel I have agents in my local area as well as nj as of today, looking to broaden the possibilities of deals as the REO market is saturated, since I'm close enough to ct why not look there as well, never know what can be had.

absolutely. expanding your geography is one way to bring in more deals :) 

@Michael Gessner Feel free to reach out anytime regarding investing in Connecticut. I deal a lot with REOs and investment property of all kinds. 

I agree with @Antoine Martel . One of the best ways to vet an agent is to check their Zillow profile/past sales and see if they have closed deals in the investing niche you want to pursue. Sounds like you have a good grasp on that, but a lot of people lose sight of that when choosing an agent. 

Originally posted by @Michael Gessner :

Seeking an investor friendly agent in CT, Looking into bordering counties of NY. Please be an aggressive agent, reliable and dependable. Not looking for newbies !!!!!!!! ideally id love to find one who specializes in REOS

Hi Michael, 

My focus isn't necessarily the NY/CT border, however I do focus my efforts on MFRs and Out of State investors. I own a property management company here in CT and hold my realtors' license here, so I can help you with the acquisition as well as the "Hold" part if you decide to keep it vs flipping it. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the North Central CT market. 

Originally posted by @Michael Noto :

@Michael Gessner Feel free to reach out anytime regarding investing in Connecticut. I deal a lot with REOs and investment property of all kinds. 

I agree with @Antoine Martel. One of the best ways to vet an agent is to check their Zillow profile/past sales and see if they have closed deals in the investing niche you want to pursue. Sounds like you have a good grasp on that, but a lot of people lose sight of that when choosing an agent. 

Yep. And its hard to call 100 agents to find the right one. It takes a lot of time and cold calling. Agents are very hit or miss. But I've found some amazing agents who work for me today who came from cold calling. I know other investors who have found agents by doing the same thing.