• New York City, NY
Votes |
Keller Williams Vs. EXP realty Vs. Small brokerage

Carlos Pelegrina
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • New York City, NY
Posted Jan 30 2018, 11:23

I just got my sales license in NYC, my main purpose to have it is to use it as a support for my investing, and my architecture practice. 

My hope is to have MLS access in different states as NJ & OH what I'm still not sure if its possible. it would be just to analyze comps in those states

When I took my 75 hs course, the trainer told us we were crazy to go with the big ones referring as sharks to learn the trade.

talking with a successful real state agent friend she suggested the big companies are the best if I have the chance to be part of a team.

After some meetings these are the 3 options I'm considering;

1. I had a great interview in a boutique office with a broker who I really like and respect (6/7 persons office) She does investment with foreigners and know about investing
  2. I went to a career night in Keller Williams, where the trainer fell short in selling me into it, but the REIANYC leader who I really respect, told me she loves it and its a great company.
  3. Many people talk wonders about EXP, my only concern is as new in the field, I'm not sure if the on line platform would be enough to learn the trade and make it work, it seems it works wonders for experienced people. and also their presence in NYC market is not that big yet. what I'm not sure how would work for me.

Any tips or ideas experienced agents?

I'm at lost

Loading replies...