Real Estate Agent Levittown/Bristol/Croydon, PA

4 Replies

Hi Everybody, I'm a new investor and was looking to invest into Single family homes right outside Philadelphia. I was looking in the Levittown, Bristol and Croydon areas and was wondering if anyone is or knows any real estate agents that work in those areas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@Angad Patheja  

I am a local Realtor and real estate investor and I service these areas and know them well. I renovate and redesign homes in the area and am also a landlord.

I work with a lot of investors and understand the renovation process, as well as, the importance of buying at the right price and reselling for a profit. Being involved in the redesign and resale of homes allows me to stay on top of popular design trends, which in turn helps me sell my clients’ homes faster and closer to asking price.

Please check out my website for a list of services I offer, testimonials from past clients, my blog, my market review and more about me.

I am happy to assist you with your real estate investment search. PM me if you would like to talk and if I can be of any assistance.

I am a wholesaler in Levittown and currently have a property available. PM me for more details. It is the basic Rancher and an easily flip. I grew up in the area as well so please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.