Looking for Agent in Miami, FL

7 Replies

I’m looking for a realtor/agent.. that can help me to start and achieve my target!! hello everybody!!! I’m a young Italian boy, I have 19 years old, and the 21th may I will start the university in Miami! I’m in the USA only because I want invest in real estate and achieve financial freedom... I’ve been reading books since 2 years about real estate, mentality, economy..... my first target it’s to start with a 3/4 unit properties.. but I’m younger and I don’t have a lot money to use for the down payment. What do you advise me to do??!! Start with wholesaler properties and accumulate some money and after start with rent properties or find money to a private lender or by the seller or a realtor... ??? And if any Realtor would like give me a hand, I would be happy!! Thanks a lot to everyone!!

@Elia Ziliani I can definitely link you up with a very helpful realtor. How much money do you want to put towards a down payment?

Originally posted by @Patrick Hermans :

@Elia Ziliani I can definitely link you up with a very helpful realtor. How much money do you want to put towards a down payment?

Send me a message in my e-mail, we can talk better, you can find it in my profile!!

@Elia Ziliani I know a good realtor. What is your budget? When do you want to own by? UM is a great school. My husband loves it. What will you be studying? 

Hi Elia. If you’re at UM, you’re in my neck of the woods. I’m in Coral Gables, too. If you want to PM me, I can hook you up with my real estate agent who’s been helping me with my investments.

If you can, you should come to to the BP meet-up in our area. It’s every last Tuesday at 6:30pm at Union Beer, 1547 SW 8th St. on Calle Ocho. The next one is this coming Tuesday, March 27. It’d be a great place for you to network and ask questions.

Hey, thank you so much, I’m in Marconi International University, but if you want, give me the contact of your realtor, maybe he/she can help me!!

@Elia Ziliani , congratulations! Your English is amazing. I will Message you the info of a friend of mine from Miami that's an awesome realtor!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here