Real estate agents with investor deals

11 Replies

We are currently looking for Real Estate Agents that are willing to work with investors out of state. Our market is very competitive as I know most are, and most agents are not willing to work with us because we offer below MLS asking price. We would prefer to find properties before they are put on the MLS. Looking for Agents in the following areas: Colorado- Denver & Colorado Springs Missouri- St.Louis, Lake ozarks,Branson,Poplar Bluffs Nevada- Las Vegas Flordia- Orlando,Tampa, west Palm Beach Texas- Dallas,Houston,Austin Georgia- Atlanta Michigan- Detroit Washington state- Seattle,Tacoma Tennessee- Nashville. Please let us know if you can help us out. Thank you.

@Ashley Hodge I know how the investment game works.  Thought the WA market is competitive, there is a TON of velocity in the market, and still room for growth.  What are you looking for?

We are looking for Fix and Flips, and buy and holds. We are looking for an Agent that is willing to help with properties on the MLS and properties before it hits the MLS as well. Since we are from out of state we also need someone that will send us comps for the properties we are interested in as well so we can move quickly on properties.

Hi @Ashley Hodge ,

I'm an agent in the Tacoma, Seattle and east side area (Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, etc).  I work with investors and do the occasional flip myself when time allows!  Let's connect, I'd be happy to learn more about your strategy and goals.

- Jake

You're going to have better luck by narrowing down your market search. Below asking price offers is one thing, but you're looking at 18 markets. Assuming you buy in one of them,  you are therefore asking for 17 agents to waste their time. 

Loyalty isn't a one way street in this game.

Hi @Ashley Hodge , I definitively understand a competitive real estate market. The market here in Western Washington is also competitive but I’ve helped a number of real estate investors find solid cash flowing rental properties and fix and flips. I am used to working with out of state buyers and am happy to help.

Originally posted by @Ashley Hodge :
We are currently looking for Real Estate Agents that are willing to work with investors out of state. Our market is very competitive as I know most are, and most agents are not willing to work with us because we offer below MLS asking price. We would prefer to find properties before they are put on the MLS. Looking for Agents in the following areas:

Colorado- Denver & Colorado Springs Missouri- St.Louis, Lake ozarks,Branson,Poplar Bluffs Nevada- Las Vegas Flordia- Orlando,Tampa, west Palm Beach Texas- Dallas,Houston,Austin Georgia- Atlanta Michigan- Detroit Washington state- Seattle,Tacoma Tennessee- Nashville.

Please let us know if you can help us out. Thank you.

Hi Ashley, would love to connect. I have seen a lot of interest in South Florida for flipping. You have mentioned a lot of markets, that is great that you have a somewhat narrow search. However, I may recommend narrowing your search a little more and digging deep into those specific markets. If you need anything feel free to reach out, would be happy to connect. 

You said your market was competitive then went on to list markets in which you would like to be instead and you named a BUNCH of super competitive markets.....

If your seller is a landlord, and reluctant to sell because there are no good options for his 1031 exchange replacement property, I'm happy to help find him a replacement property.