Real Estate License Agent

1 Reply

I don't know anything about Michigan real estate, but in the states that I am licensed the states real estate commission website will post all schools that have approved education. If your state doesn't have this then I would call the state and have them double check whichever school you are deciding to take. 

Hope this helps! Good Luck! Aaron