Siesta Key/Sarasota Agent Recommendation

10 Replies

My name is David and I'm looking to purchase a vacation home in Siesta Key. I live in Michigan and am looking to be a snow bird. I'm a real estate investor and am looking for a value add opprortunity that will generate a strong ROI as a short term rental for the months I will be in Michigan. I am looking to purchase in the next year or two. I am anticipating a price correction and would like to capitalize on it. I am looking for a single family home under $800,000. I would prefer to be closer to $500,000

I am looking for an agent that possesses the following:

1) Knows the market front to back

2) Understands value add opportunities

3) Shrewd negotiator

4) Willing to submit offers decently below list

5) Understands distressed sales

Thanks for your time and consideration! Any recommendations are much appreciated. 

Good Morning @David Greiner ,

I would like to set a time to speak with you further in regards to your Real Estate Portfolio goals. My partner and I run a team in Sarasota, we specialize in luxury, commercial, luxury auctions, and investment properties. Thank you in advance for your time, and I look forward to connecting in the near future.

@David Greiner , I came across your post from a couple of years ago and wanted to ask if you ever found a realtor in the Siesta Key/Sarasota/Longboat Key area that checked all of your boxes (knows the market, shrewd negotiator, etc)? I’m looking to purchase an investment property/second home down there in the next 6 months and I could really use an experienced realtor to help me navigate. Thanks in advance!

@Leo Mich - we ended up buying a little further North in Longboat Key and we love it. It’s a beautiful spot. We’ve been here since March and there’s no looking back. Let me know if you have any specific questions I can help out with.