• San Antonio, TX
Votes |
New Real Estate Agent

Willie Cedillo
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Dec 9 2019, 15:09

Hi Everyone,

I am waiting on TREC to let me know I am goo to take my Real Estate Exam so I can become licensed. There's a few things I have on my mind and I just thought I'd put it out there. I am looking around for the best brokers to sign up with and the two I've landed on is Keller Williams and eXp. Keller Williams has helped me every time I have purchased a home or a piece of land and it was so seamless I couldn't thank the team that helped me enough. I looked up the splits and they look good to me from the outside as well. On the other hand eXp looks like a real nice up and comer and I've heard nothing but good things about them. I am looking to transition this to my full time job and am also prepared to transition into an investor using the BRRRR method. Any advice with some personal experience with either of those brokers or any other broker for that matter will be extremely appreciated.

The other thing on my mind is that I currently live in Houston but will eventually move back to San Antonio Texas. I don't know exactly when but It will happen at some point so does anyone have any advice for transitioning from one city to another? Anything I should look out for? Would I keep my same funnel?

Any advice would be helpful thanks to whoever took the time to read this. 

Loading replies...