• Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
2020 Goal- Get Licensed

Jonathan Breton
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Jan 19 2020, 08:22

Hey BiggerPockets family! It's that time of the year again. Where everyone makes their goals - and most people fail, myself included! This year, this goal will be accomplished. I hope to be a licensed realtor in the state of North Carolina. I was lucky in growing up watching my mother be a multi-million dollar realtor for several years. Over the past year I have toyed with the idea of getting into real estate myself, and this year I want to make the jump. I am coming to the forums for advice from realtors and brokers! 

I am looking to secure a full-time position as a real estate assistant while I take the pre-licensing course work in the evenings. In my mind I feel like working in the real estate world before becoming a realtor will only help me - what are your thoughts? Any Charlotte area realtors need an assistant? lol

The main advice I have been given is to get the book before the course begins and study as much as possible. Realtors what are your top 2 suggestions to succeed through pre-licensing?

Loading replies...