Agent referrals in Wisconsin (SE area)

9 Replies

Hi,

I would like to some recommendations for an agent specializing in the SE Wisconsin area; someone who is willing to/enjoys working with out-of-state investors. I am based out of California. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

I recommend @Jason Roman of KW.  I've used him.  A few of my clients that are out of state have used him as well. They speak highly of communication, especially since they aren't there in person to view properties, etc. 

Hey @Lassy G. thanks for the referral! 

Josh, feel free to reach out. Milwaukee is a small market, and if I cant help you, I can put you in touch with someone who can.

Nice to meet you. My name is Rebecca and my husband and I have run Captain Save a Home LLC, Brew City REI Club, Brew City REI Training Cafe and Wisconsin Contractor and Handyman Club based out of Milwaukee, WI for the past 8 years. I wholesale deals as well as buying rentals in C-B areas. Southeast WI covers a large area--what cities or zip codes are you focused on? If it's Milwaukee, I'd recommend connecting with Sahara Ali at Rethought Realty, Daniel Balderas/Modern Milwaukey, Nicole & MIke Borowski/Homestead Realty and Jodi Graf/Premier Point Realty (Premier Point is a brokerage of investor agents and also Nicole Bruckner specializes in short sales). You can find their contact information along with other respected and popular local real estate resources at https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

I would recommend Ted Schaar, I've worked with him on some deals (both buying and selling) and he is great to work with.