mortgage leads

7 Replies

hello to all in the forum,
I'm looking for a mortgage broker who can close deals in the state of ct. For conventional and non-conventional loans. I presently recieve leads ever other day. Is there anybody who wants some of the action!!

Dwilson,

Hello and welcome, I don't think we have spoken prior to this so I want to introduce myself. My name is Chris Davenport and I work for a real estate and mortgage company. We can handle ANY kind of loan in ANY state in the United States, so I would be more than happy to help you out. Please feel free to email me privately at [email protected], and we can speak more about the leads you have. I thank you for this post and look forward to helping you as much as I can.

Thanks again, look forward to hearing from you soon,
Chris Davenport

Hi I need guidance, I will be taking my Florida state exam next sept 27th, I'm new to this business and I need advice on how to enter, after I get my should I apply for a "job" as a loan processor or how do i sign up with a mortgage company where I can broke my loans without being in a "payroll" clocking in and out. Help how to start

Hi I'm new here and I need guidance or advise, I will be taking my Florida state exam next sept 27th, I'm new to this business and I need advice on how to enter the business, after I get my license should I apply for a "job" as a loan processor or how do i sign up with a mortgage company where I can broke my loans without being in a "payroll" clocking in and out. Help how to start

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here