mortgage leads

7 Replies

hello to all in the forum,
I'm looking for a mortgage broker who can close deals in the state of ct. For conventional and non-conventional loans. I presently recieve leads ever other day. Is there anybody who wants some of the action!!

Dwilson,

Hello and welcome, I don't think we have spoken prior to this so I want to introduce myself. My name is Chris Davenport and I work for a real estate and mortgage company. We can handle ANY kind of loan in ANY state in the United States, so I would be more than happy to help you out. Please feel free to email me privately at [email protected], and we can speak more about the leads you have. I thank you for this post and look forward to helping you as much as I can.

Thanks again, look forward to hearing from you soon,
Chris Davenport

Hi I need guidance, I will be taking my Florida state exam next sept 27th, I'm new to this business and I need advice on how to enter, after I get my should I apply for a "job" as a loan processor or how do i sign up with a mortgage company where I can broke my loans without being in a "payroll" clocking in and out. Help how to start

Hi I'm new here and I need guidance or advise, I will be taking my Florida state exam next sept 27th, I'm new to this business and I need advice on how to enter the business, after I get my license should I apply for a "job" as a loan processor or how do i sign up with a mortgage company where I can broke my loans without being in a "payroll" clocking in and out. Help how to start

I have access to closing deals in CT

I m a broker in CT For 10 years maybe I can help call mike 203-747-0894
I am actually in Ct so if docs need to be picked up or they want to meet face to face I can do that

Hello. I do all 50 united states but I have enough business. Are you selling them or something?

I would be interested, PM me.

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide