Looking for a Hard Money Lender

4 Replies

We are looking for a Hard Money lender to help us with the purchase of our flip. We have a contract, two independent evaluation reviews of the home, a bid for the repairs from the general contractor who will be doing the repair work. We have had some bad luck with lenders in the past and should have closed on this home back in early June. Low credit score do to medical issues have kept me from going to traditional loan. If you can help me please let me know. Thanks!

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Cecilia Gonzalez :

We are looking for a Hard Money lender to help us with the purchase of our flip. We have a contract, two independent evaluation reviews of the home, a bid for the repairs from the general contractor who will be doing the repair work. We have had some bad luck with lenders in the past and should have closed on this home back in early June. Low credit score do to medical issues have kept me from going to traditional loan. If you can help me please let me know. Thanks!

Many of the hard money lenders typically have a very similar list of requirements: down payment, loan servicing reserves etc.. What type of bad luck have you had with lenders? And was that also with a flip?

Originally posted by Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Cecilia Gonzalez:

Many of the hard money lenders typically have a very similar list of requirements: down payment, loan servicing reserves etc.. What type of bad luck have you had with lenders? And was that also with a flip?

Account Closed We were able to find a great person that was willing to work with us. Unfortunately do to the seller trying to scam is we had to back out of the deal. We are in the process of trying to get anther deal done and working on the contract. His name is Robert Reardin and he is from Florida as well. I do believe I received his information from this site. If you cannot find him on here I will try to send you his information. We had the same problem as you do. You will have to have some money for a down payment and closing costs. Good luck to you!!

@Cecilia Gonzalez ,

To make the @ work, do the following:
Hold down the shift key and type @?
Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.
Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.
If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.
Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.
Raymond

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here