• Real Estate Agent
  • Kearny, NJ
Votes |
When's this bubble going to pop?

Carmelo Lopez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kearny, NJ
Posted Jul 8 2017, 18:50
Fannie Mae is increasing the DTI to 50% starting July 29th. America's largest mortgage lender is making it easier to buy their first home. In the last housing bubble, just about anyone with a pulse was approved for a mortgage. Sub-prime mortgages seem to be making a comeback! I smell opportunity! Almost a decade after the crash, the largest lenders are loosening their standards, again, to make housing more accessible to first time buyers, how considerate of them! You'd think the 11 billion dollar hit they took last time would have taught them a lesson! Not that big of a deal? This comes shortly after the recent credit reporting changes, by all three credit bureaus, related to bankruptcies, foreclosure's, lien's etc. The agencies will exclude the tax liens and civil debt'a if report's don't include a consumers name, address & social and or date of birth. Many lien's & judgments don't include all of the required data, in part because s/s number's are usually redacted for security reasons. My personal opinion: Capitalism is one hell of a drug! We're currently in a bubble that's getting bigger by the day. When's it going to burst? I'm interested in reading how you feel, please share your opinion and/or comments below!

Loading replies...