7 signed contracts in 7 days, man I'm TIRED!

3 Replies

One listing agreement and 6 purchase contracts in one working week!  That is a record for me and hopefully it correlates to more closed transactions at the end of the year.  

# of contract Details:

Bigger Pockets: 29%

Zillow / Trulia: 57%

Other: 14%

------------------------ 

Cash: 17%

Conventional: 33%

FHA: 50%

-------------------------

Thanks always to Bigger Pockets for bringing professionals together to make a difference!  I'm looking forward to hearing your success stories on the forum!!

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks @George P.  

Just swamped with work really!  I'm trying to carve out ways to be more active on BP, but I think it is all going to revolve around my next new hire.  Only time will tell if PR is a good idea, but at this point I can't imagine it any other way.  In fact, I should be working right now, but I need a diversion or risk loosing sanity altogether :D  

"Waiting for the time when I can finally say that this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way.  But when I think it's time to leave it all behind I try to find a way but there's nothing I can say to make it stop."

Cheers,

Mark

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you