User Stats

Votes
Ceasar Wright
Votes |
Seeking Guidance: Developing 15 Acres of Prime Mixed-Use Land in Charleston, SC

Ceasar Wright
Posted Mar 25 2024, 05:49

Hello BiggerPockets

Community,I am in possession of 15 acres of prime real estate in Charleston, SC. This land is zoned for both commercial and residential use and carries substantial value. My goal is to develop this property without resorting to upfront cash investments.I've attempted to collaborate with several general contractors, hoping to find a partner interested in a joint development venture. However, most have shown interest only in purchasing the land outright rather than participating in a development partnership. Ideally, I'm looking for a general contractor or developer willing to engage in a revenue split arrangement or someone interested in a long-term land lease.Does anyone have advice on how to navigate this situation? Are there specific strategies or platforms for connecting with potential development partners open to joint ventures or revenue-sharing models? Any insights or guidance from those who have embarked on similar projects would be greatly appreciated.The property is raw land, offering a blank canvas for a variety of development opportunities. I believe there's significant potential here, and I'm eager to explore options that would maximize its value without the need for immediate cash investment.

Thank you for any advice or connections you can provide!

Loading replies...