• Property Manager
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Where are the good Contractors in Baltimore

Steve Morris
  • Property Manager
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted May 13 2014, 18:10

Had a roofing contractor come to property with insurance adjuster to assess roofing problem. I had one contractor come and give a quote beforehand the adjuster came in under what the initial contractor had given for a quote. Now this is where it gets crazy. The contractor who came with the adjuster so she could access the roof had said he would do the job at the adjusters price. He came back two days later trying to fast talk and not agree to do the work in the scope, finally he agreed to the complete scope of work and was set to start the work the following day and wrote a proposal up. He rushed off and I over looked the proposal and the was no license number. This guy claims he's been doing the work for 20 years, I asked for his license number and he says he left it home. Red Flag!! And would bring everything to get the contract signed. He then called the next day and said he didn't want to take the job because I was telling him how to do his job. Once i asked for the license, he backed away.

Loading replies...