Looking for a General Contractor Kansas City

7 Replies

I am looking at properties on both Kansas and Missouri, and am looking for a referral to a good general contractor / Project Manager.  Thanks in advance.

Doug Lorenz Accurate Dimensions.  Used him on two projects.

233 S.W. Greenwich Drive
Lees Summit,MO64082

(816) 304-5375
www.accuratedimensionsconstruction.com

Originally posted by @Christopher Beale:

I am looking at properties on both Kansas and Missouri, and am looking for a referral to a good general contractor / Project Manager.  Thanks in advance.

I would recommend Mike Wade, 913-915-9677. I should note that he's usually booked up a couple of weeks out.

Originally posted by @Gordon Cuffe:

You might try

http://www.marei.org/

to see if they can refer you to a contractor. or call

Kansas City Property Solutions
816-739-4419
[email protected]

I have emailed Kim from marei as my log on isn't working on the forums there, that's why I asked here.

@Tyler Caruso and @Andrew Syrios  Thanks for the recommendations.  Ill try calling them.

I tried to contact Mike Wade, but couldn't get time in his schedule.  I also tried KC property solutions, but they were booked past the time frame I needed as well.  I ended up consulting the phone book (shocking I know).  And got an estimate from a cold call.

@Christopher Beale  What did your project entail?  Ive got busy crews, but they may have time depending upon your schedule.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.