We are in the process of building our, "RE Dream Team", please if you have experience in Real Estate and are looking to work with honest down to earth people, msg us and lets do some business together.
Please include any photos and/or any website links of your work.
@Lorenzo Mathis welcome to the site! What members of your "dream team" do you already have? Are you going to be buy and hold, or do flips, or wholesale?
In the meantime here are 7 tips to help you grow your business using BP:
1. New to BP? http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere
2. Check out BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide - A fantastic free book that walks through many of the key topics of real estate investing.
3. Check out the free BiggerPockets Podcast - A weekly podcast with interviews and a ton of great advice. And you get the benefit of having over 100 past ones to catch up on.
4. Develop your own business strategy. -- Don’t just be a “jack-of-all-trades" Even though I am.
5. Grow your business by developing your business plan. - Remember there is a difference between goals and a plan. http://www.biggerpockets.com/files
6. Locate and attend several different local REIAs as they’re great opportunities to network and meet wholesalers, lenders, and contractors.
7. Stay away from the “guru” sales-pitch events - they rarely increase your investment knowledge, they merely empty your wallet!
8. Spend some time every day on Bigger Pockets by connecting with “colleagues,” perusing blogs and videos, and engaging with others on the forums: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
9. Set yourself up to receive free alerts to be notified of subjects that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
if only I "had a dream team" "I could have been somebody, I could have been a contender".
We are looking for:
Out of State Investors
Please Email us if your contact info, and we will surely be in touch.
Let make some money!!
@Lorenzo Mathis it is a long road ahead of us, as for my research maybe it takes months to do everything up and running. The persons ahead of us are also busy, self education is one key.
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!