• Lower Burrell, PA
Votes |
Starting in Real Estate

Mark Rogozinski
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lower Burrell, PA
Posted Mar 15 2015, 05:23

Hello All.

My name is Mark Rogozinski. My wife, Krista, and I own and operate Rogo's Handyman Service LLC. (www.rogoshandymanservice.com)

I have been in this career field (construction) since I was 13 years old working for a Retired Marine who was a home builder...and my best friends father. I worked summers with him, replacing roofs, insulating attics, and from scratch--building homes from the ground up. It was very exciting to be involved in that at my age.

I went on from High school to join the United States Air Force and was first stationed at Seymour Johnson Air force Base in Goldsboro, NC in from 1987 to 1993. My second duty assignment was at Cheyenne Mountain Air Base in Colorado Springs from 1993 to 1995.

My career field in the Air force was Civil Engineering, specifically HVAC. (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning) I spent a little over 8 years active duty and was involved in Desert Shield, Storm, and Peace from August 1990-March 1991.

When I returned to civilian life in 1995, I moved back home to Lower Burrell, PA. I had a job working for a HVAC company for about a year then moved on to a Post Office job as a temporary Carrier (Casual position as it was called). this just was not appealing enough for me SO----I found a job from a local real estate investor who owned over 100 properties and was looking for a worker and a service call tech. I thought...this would be perfect for me. I spent over two years working for this "guy" responding to all kinds of calls from renters, at all times of night, and all types of "Emergencies!"...Remodeling homes for him, painting, plumbing, full guts down to studs, and I was BARELY making ends meet while he was basking in the glory of HIS wealth! I had finally had ENOUGH! With a HUGE push from my wonderful wife, Krista, I went off on my own.

I started Rogo's Handyman Service LLC in 2007 because I was just SO TIRED of working 50+ hours a week for PEANUTS while my bosses were making a killing on my work....AND in their real estate properties as well.

It has been about seven years now and while I am still in business, I am NO where near where I want to be financially and still struggle day to day.

I have seen and worked on so many properties for home owners, banks, landlords, other investors..etc... that I just will NOT sit back any longer and waste my time making everyone else RICH with my skills or my military work ethic....I AM READY FOR A LIFE CHANGE!

I want in.....I am Ready.....Fix and Flip, Buy and Rent ??? Lets see where we can go!

Rogo's Handyman Service LLC Mark A. Rogozinski

Post a Reply

Following Topic