Need help in fixing property

6 Replies

Hi All,

I am newbie real estate investor with no experience in fixing things from Attleboro Mass area . Was hoping if we can build team of contractors to keep them busy and can get good deal from them.

It is win- win situation for us as a investor and contractor as a continuous flow of work and money

Please let me know you thought ?

Thanks

Sam 

I have found some decent specialty contractors using Angies list. My Dad and I do the majority of the rehab ourselves but when we can't or don't want to do the work we use Angies list and references.

@Sandeep Singh  I currently invest in Attleboro and have a good pool of good contractors in the area.  Would be curious to hear about some of the potential project.  Send me a DM if you would like to chat more. 

- Jim

It's an impossible dream. You are going to have to solve this problem some where else.   Buy houses that need a minimun of rehab 

Originally posted by @Sandeep Singh :

Hi All,

I am newbie real estate investor with no experience in fixing things from Attleboro Mass area . Was hoping if we can build team of contractors to keep them busy and can get good deal from them.

It is win- win situation for us as a investor and contractor as a continuous flow of work and money

Thanks

Sam 

Start with a search bar, there are a lot of discussions about hunting for a contractor, unless you are doing 10 flips a month, you won't be able to keep a contractor busy.

Originally posted by @Sandeep Singh :

Hi All,

Thanks

Sam 

Sam, 

Unless you have enough inventory to keep them busy -- you aren't going to get any loyalty. Not to mention that even loyal contractors have issues from time to time.