Need help in fixing property

6 Replies

Hi All,

I am newbie real estate investor with no experience in fixing things from Attleboro Mass area . Was hoping if we can build team of contractors to keep them busy and can get good deal from them.

It is win- win situation for us as a investor and contractor as a continuous flow of work and money

Please let me know you thought ?

Thanks

Sam 

I have found some decent specialty contractors using Angies list. My Dad and I do the majority of the rehab ourselves but when we can't or don't want to do the work we use Angies list and references.

@Sandeep Singh  I currently invest in Attleboro and have a good pool of good contractors in the area.  Would be curious to hear about some of the potential project.  Send me a DM if you would like to chat more. 

- Jim

It's an impossible dream. You are going to have to solve this problem some where else.   Buy houses that need a minimun of rehab 

Originally posted by @Sandeep Singh :

Hi All,

I am newbie real estate investor with no experience in fixing things from Attleboro Mass area . Was hoping if we can build team of contractors to keep them busy and can get good deal from them.

It is win- win situation for us as a investor and contractor as a continuous flow of work and money

Thanks

Sam 

Start with a search bar, there are a lot of discussions about hunting for a contractor, unless you are doing 10 flips a month, you won't be able to keep a contractor busy.

We do it all and we are ten minutes away.  Give me a call and we can discuss further.  I can also make a great referral to someone in North Attleboro if you like also.

Originally posted by @Sandeep Singh :

Hi All,

Thanks

Sam 

Sam, 

Unless you have enough inventory to keep them busy -- you aren't going to get any loyalty. Not to mention that even loyal contractors have issues from time to time. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.