Nashville Area Recommended Handyman?

4 Replies

Hey Folks! Just thought I'd post to see if any of my fellow investors in Nashville, TN, have worked with a handyman that knew what he was doing and did good work. mchnashville.com came with a strong reputation but is booked 3 months out supposedly. 

Tasks include:

Water drainage issues (3): not draining away from back door, drip from porch ceiling, bypassing gutter and damaging sofit/facia

Plumbing venting: sewage smells emerging from clothes washer drain pipe sometimes

Just let me know if you know someone who does good work! Trying to avoid relying on someone's SEO or Craigslist.

Allan,

Try All'n The Details Handyman Service

The issues you are having is plumbing/water related so I would also check out Hiller. They are larger and have fast turn-around. Last time I called they had a $69 minimum to come out and check on the problem. 

Give these two a call and see what works best for you.

Originally posted by @Allan Smith :

mchnashville.com came with a strong reputation but is booked 3 months out supposedly. 

Even if not for your current project, you may want to reach out to, and network with this company - a 3 month backlog is a good indicator that they're a solid contractor.

Originally posted by @Luka Milicevic :

Allan,

Try All'n The Details Handyman Service

The issues you are having is plumbing/water related so I would also check out Hiller. They are larger and have fast turn-around. Last time I called they had a $69 minimum to come out and check on the problem. 

Give these two a call and see what works best for you.

I've used Hiller on my personal residence, and they are very prompt and professional.  Do an excellent job.  Only downside is that their plumbers are as much salesmen as technicians.  First time they came to my house the guy talked my wife into changing all the sinks and toilets to braided steel lines, for $800.   Probably a good thing to do, but the house was only a few years old!

If you can say no to the sales pitch they will do a nice job.