• Investor
  • Canton, GA
Votes |
North Georgia General Contractor - Mentor

Tony Gunter
  • Investor
  • Canton, GA
Posted Jun 2 2017, 00:05
I am looking for a GC that I could work under, but only on my own properties. I have a very solid knowledge base of the work. I have my own tools and a tool trailer I work out of. I have relationships with sub contractors. I speak fluent Spanish, so I am in deep with today's construction labor force. I have potentially enough work to keep my own crew working steadily on my own properties. What I don't have is my own GC license so I can pull permits for the work. I am looking to find a GC that I could work together with only on my own projects. I can't pull my own permits ... yet, but that is my goal. I would like to find a GC that I could pay for their time to pull permits and come by the property very occasionally to inspect and guide me. I would then have a record of working under them as well. The goal is to get my own GC license. This is about having control over the process, and I have identified, that for me anyway, this is something I want to have in my tool belt. Any GC's out there willing to talk to me about this? Please spare me about the working in vs. on your business, workman' comp, insurance etc. I have carefully analyzed this and for my situation it still makes sense.

Loading replies...