I am getting bids on my SFH. Scenario is that a RE broker who has experience in commercial building is working on my quote . He reached out to me and is working on providing all details. His business partner has a GC license that is being used for my project.


1) Who should I sign the contract with - the GC or the broker. the Broker will act more like a project manager ensuring things are going well. He has been the primary contact till now. should his name be there on there contract?

2) What address should be used. The GC company's registered address or the office address of the broker? Does it matter from legal perspective? 

3) anything that I should be aware of or I am missing?