• Miami, FL
Votes |
Central A/C Install Cost - Miami

Jose Goncalvez
  • Realtor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Jun 4 2021, 11:18

Hello everyone!

I have been following BP for years but I believe this is the first time I post in the forum.

I am under contract for a Duplex in Miami. I am planning on doing major renovations because it is completely outdated.

I do have a ballpark idea of most of the costs on the things I am planning on doing, except one - central A/C.

This duplex has wall units and I am contemplating the idea of installing central A/C on both sides, but have zero idea of the cost when it comes to “building” the ducts, finding the place for the system, etc.

Each side is just below 1,000 sq ft, 2 bedrooms + 1 bathroom. There is space for a 3rd bedroom on each side, which I am also considering doing.

Hoping someone expert on this field can provide at least an idea of the cost of this job in general terms. And if you are local and would be interested in providing a more exact estimate to do the project, even better!

I am also in the look for contractors that can take the project. Property is located in 33161 and some of the things I have on the list are:

- New kitchens

- Bathroom renovations

- New flooring

- Other general cosmetic work

Thanks!

Loading replies...