Some Cool BiggerPockets Milestones: 10 million, 100 thousand, and more

Some Cool BiggerPockets Milestones: 10 million, 100 thousand, and more

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

Hey Guys -

I just wanted to share a few cool milestones with you:

  • We just crossed 100,000 watches of our YouTube Channel!
  • We recently crossed the 10,000,000 pageview milestone for the BiggerPockets Blog!
  • 500,000 listens to our BiggerPockets Podcast!
  • 30,000 blog posts on our member blog platform.
  • 5,000 Sales of our BiggerPockets Books on Flipping Houses & Estimating Rehab Costs

And we continue to grow and grow . . . thanks to everyone for being a part of BiggerPockets. We appreciate your trust and participation!

Keep spreading the word about BP Nation!

7Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Joel OwensBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
13y

Yes keep growing. I know the day is coming when we hit one million members at Bigger Pockets.

A ways to go but if all 100k plus members told 10 people about BP it could happen!

See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    13y

    Yes keep growing. I know the day is coming when we hit one million members at Bigger Pockets.

    A ways to go but if all 100k plus members told 10 people about BP it could happen!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    @Joel Owens - That's what we hope for . . . I'd love to get a team of users to help motivate the others on site to start doing that. We could easily double our membership if just a small fraction of our users started actively bringing their real estate circles on site.

  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    Joshua, thank you for getting this site going. I have found it to be very informative and very motivating. It has opened my eyes to many more possibilities in real estate investing. Give a hungry man a fish and you feed him for 1 day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for the rest of his life. There are so many ways to make money in real estate on this site I am just amazed.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    @Jerry W. - I've probably read more about real estate than anyone on earth over the almost 9 years running BP, and there isn't a week that goes by where I'm not learning a ton here. I only wish more people would realize the absolute power that comes from engaging with others here. Simply participating on the forums (not just reading) a few minutes a week is a fast way to grow your network, build potential partners, financiers, and to make friends.

    There's no reason not to engage -- regardless of your skills.

    Thanks for the feedback and for being a part of this place.

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    13y

    Wow! Congrats Josh and to everyone.

    SPREAD THE WORD!

    The new motto? :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    13y

    congrats

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Bremerton, WA · Member since 2013 · 494 posts · 142 votes
    13y

    Well done Josh and everyone at BP who participates and supports the BP mission. Congrats!

  • Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
    13y

    I've only been on BP for 2 years. Wish I had found it sooner!

    Awesome milestones Josh. Congrats!

  • Mark S.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · KY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 537 votes
    13y
    Thanks, Josh, for creating BP! I was at a point where I was losing interest in real estate investing, as I was just talking to the wrong people. This forum has definitely motivated me and given me hope that I can do this; it's also given me some tough love and things to think about, which is always good. I've actually listened to every single podcast and look forward to the new ones weekly. Keep 'em comin'!
  • Roy N.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Fredericton, New Brunswick · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    @Joshua D.

    Internationalization - Millions of unreached, future BP members ;)

    Congratulations on these latest growth milestones along the way ....

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    Those are some HUGE numbers! BP will continue to grow because of the excellent members and because Josh and team continue to add features and new resources. Congratulations, I am sure we will blow through some more milestones very soon!

  • Wholesaler · Washington, D.C · Member since 2011 · 449 posts · 94 votes
    13y

    Congratulations, BP! This is all too awesome.

  • Homeowner · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2013 · 20 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    Very Well Done.

    I, for one, have enjoyed listening to the Podcasts the past 2 weeks I've been here. They have been chalk full of great information.

    Keep it up!!!

    David

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Thanks guys! I really do appreciate all the support.

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 292 posts · 81 votes
    13y

    Thanks for all the hard work that y'all have put in. It's a great, great resource!

  • Syndicator and Fund Manager · Victor, NY · Member since 2012 · 760 posts · 345 votes
    13y
    Congrats. Love the site. Here's a few market segments I think you have room to further expand on -commercial/ institutional developers and investors - appraisers - architects - engineers - Wall Street (real estate private equity funds, debt funds, reits, investment banks) I'll leave you with how to bring all these members on an entice them a bit but id love to see some of the conversations that would result. Check out other forums like wallstreetoasis for ideas. Good work guys
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Thanks everyone!

    @Derek Carroll - I agree with you on the ideas. The million dollar question is the one you asked, and I too would love to see it all come together. We're always working on it, so we'll get there! Much appreciated, and if you're open to share some thoughts privately, I'd love to chat via PM.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    13y

    Another milestone accomplishment! Nicely done.

  • Investor · Union, NJ · Member since 2011 · 838 posts · 295 votes
    13y

    Congrats Josh and the rest of the great BP community!!

    best regards,
    Chris

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    500,000 podcast listens at an hour per (they average more than an hour), is equivalent to over 57 years of round the the clock listening time!

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 58 posts · 31 votes
    13y

    @Joshua D. Amazing! Congrats and keep up the good world. Bigger Pockets has been an awesome resource to me personally and to our company. Let us know how we can continue to help!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    @Will Barnard - Thank you sir!

    @Chris Masons - Much appreciated.

  • Handyman · Johnson City, TN · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thanks to Bigger Pockets I am heading in the right direction CONGRATS to all of bigger pockets family.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.