BPCON2022 Save the Date

BPCON2022 Save the Date

Alicia MarksPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    • The BiggerPockets Conference! It’s happening! And you won’t want to miss out!
    • Here are the highlights:
    • Where: San Diego, CA
    • When: October 2-4, 2022
    • Who: you and 2,000 other investors from across the country!
    • At BPCON2022, you’ll hear from some of the best and brightest in the industry.
    • Join us as we learn about the many areas of real estate investing, take a deep dive into the ever-changing economy, get inspired by real estate success stories, and acquire skills to help you achieve financial freedom.
    • Registration opens May 10. Mark your calendars!
    • You can see the conference overview, speaker line, hotel details and more
    52Reply
    279 views

    Most Popular Reply

    Member since 2022 · 24 posts · 29 votes
    4y

    can we use as a tax write off? I'm new to this so pardon me if its a dumb question. 

    See this reply in the discussion

    81 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
      4y
      Quote from @Brynn R.:

      @Joe Splitrock nice! I love SD, too. Which hotel? And, does BP have a room block for conference attendees?


       You can book here, Brynn! https://book.passkey.com/event...

      BiggerPockets
    • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
      4y
      Quote from @Jason Malabute:

      will there be a discount if we register early? Will there be discounted hotel rates?


       Hey Jason!

      Yes, there are discounted rates if you are a Pro member and if you attended the 2021 conference. You can also book your discounted room here: https://book.passkey.com/event...

      BiggerPockets
    • Seattle · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 11 votes
      4y

      Yes!! BPCON in San Diego sounds awesome!

    • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 286 posts · 135 votes
      4y

      Froth!

    • Rental Property Investor · Horizon West, FL · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 21 votes
      4y

      Whoo-hoo!!! Missed last time; won't this time!!! And at the beautiful Hilton San Diego Bayfront!  Love this hotel; always stay there when I am in San Diego!

      Look forward to making new friends and making some deals! Can't want to meet you all!!!

    • United States · Member since 2021 · 125 posts · 49 votes
      4y

      Can't wait. 

    • Loan Officer / Processor / Life & Health Agent · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 757 votes
      4y

      I'm looking forward to this event!

    • Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2014 · 97 posts · 40 votes
      4y

      Looking forward to learning new information and building new relationships at this event!!!

    • Kenyatta DonleyPro Member
      Real Estate Agent · PA · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 37 votes
      4y
      Quote from @Robb Silverstein:

      can we use as a tax write off? I'm new to this so pardon me if its a dumb question. 


      I m not a tax professional but I plan to write it off. this feels like a business management related expense to me. 🤷🏾‍♂️  

    • Kenyatta DonleyPro Member
      Real Estate Agent · PA · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 37 votes
      4y

      I have been waiting for this post and of course I missed it until the email came out. Doesn’t matter…my room is book and San Diego is a wonderful town for a conference. 

    • Rental Property Investor · Carroll, IA · Member since 2017 · 63 posts · 53 votes
      4y

      This will be the best conference of the year @Alexandra Hughes Pailet!!!

    • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
      4y
      Quote from @Matt DeBoth:

      This will be the best conference of the year @Alexandra Hughes Pailet!!!


       🎉 🎉 🎉 

      BiggerPockets
    • Real Estate Agent · Holly Springs, NC · Member since 2020 · 169 posts · 161 votes
      4y

      This will be my first BPCON hopefully and my first time on the west coast. Look forward to the event and all the craze!!

    • Michael K GallagherBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · Columbus OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      4y

      I'm finally going to make it this year!  Although I finally just went to NOLA for Mardi Gras after missing the last BP Con.  Looking forward to October!

    • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 6 votes
      4y

      Whoot! So excited, can't wait to join this year!

    • Flipper/Rehabber · Nashville, TN · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 16 votes
      4y

      Sweet!

    • Stephen KeigheryBusiness Member
      Rental Property Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2018 · 716 posts · 555 votes
      4y

      I enjoyed the last one. I will try to get to this one.

      Home Buyer Louisiana4.855 Reviews
    • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
      4y

      @Robb Silverstein

      Yes you can, but consult your CPA for the particulars or find me at the conference 😁. Julie Perry

    • Rental Property Investor · Duvall, WA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 2 votes
      4y

      Hey Alex,

      I look forward to meeting up with you in October!


      Jason

    • Investor · Comstock Park, MI · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 14 votes
      4y

      I really want to attend but I only have 7 rentals.  Can I still go?  Will Beardy Brandon be there?  I haven't heard otherwise.

    • Dan H.Pro Member
      Investor · Poway, CA · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 8k+ votes
      4y
      Quote from @Sean N.:

      I really want to attend but I only have 7 rentals.  Can I still go?  Will Beardy Brandon be there?  I haven't heard otherwise.


      I suspect that puts you 7 more rentals than many of the attendees :=).

      Sorry you cannot go, you know so little that it has no value to for you to learn anything additional :=).

      Now for the serious side, I expect there will be many investors there that know a lot less than you and similar many that know a lot more than you.

    • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 4 votes
      4y

      I've never been, can't wait!

    • Investor · Comstock Park, MI · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 14 votes
      4y
      Quote from @Dan H.:
      I suspect that puts you 7 more rentals than many of the attendees :=).

      Sorry you cannot go, you know so little that it has no value to for you to learn anything additional :=).


      I

      I'll assume that's just a joke, I started 7 years ago, growing organically, 1 unit per year all on my own dime and self managed.   My wife wants to go but can't imagine her sitting in the hotel room for 3 days.  Anyone else bringing their spouse that will be sight seeing or shopping while the other is busy at BPCON?
    • Realtor · Forest Lake, MN · Member since 2021 · 41 posts · 23 votes
      4y

      Really hoping we get to make it this year!

    • Scituate, MA · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 33 votes
      4y

      Sounds great although the location is a little ironic considering this proposed new CA Bill that imposes a 25% tax on gains if an investment property is sold within three years.

      Assembly bill would tax house flippers, those who sell homes a few years after buying

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.