Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
The BiggerPockets Conference! It’s happening! And you won’t want to miss out!
Here are the highlights:
Where: San Diego, CA
When: October 2-4, 2022
Who: you and 2,000 other investors from across the country!
At BPCON2022, you’ll hear from some of the best and brightest in the industry.
Join us as we learn about the many areas of real estate investing, take a deep dive into the ever-changing economy, get inspired by real estate success stories, and acquire skills to help you achieve financial freedom.
Registration opens May 10. Mark your calendars!
You can see the conference overview, speaker line, hotel details and more
Rental Property Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 18k+ votes
4y
@Alicia Marks and @Alexandra Hughes Pailet I booked my hotel! My wife is actually coming this year. It looks like BP finally picked a destination that caught her interest, haha. That hotel is in an awesome location. Nice choice!
@Joe Splitrock nice! I love SD, too. Which hotel? And, does BP have a room block for conference attendees?
Hilton San Diego Bayfront. We have a block of rooms. You can't purchase event tickets yet, but you can reserve your room at the link below. We can't wait to see you there!
can we use as a tax write off? I'm new to this so pardon me if its a dumb question.
Only if you have business income to write the expense off against. For example if you are a realtor, own rental property or flip houses, etc. If you are still in the education phase and have no income, then there is nothing to write the expense off against or valid business expense.
Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
4y
Howdy everyone from Austin, Texas! I have never been to California or attended a BP conference. I am so excited about this! Hope to network with you wonderful people :)
@Alicia Marks and @Alexandra Hughes Pailet I booked my hotel! My wife is actually coming this year. It looks like BP finally picked a destination that caught her interest, haha. That hotel is in an awesome location. Nice choice!