Site questions

3 Replies

How do I save the conversations I am reading so I can quickly reference these at a later date?

How do I get notifications someone has responded to me so I do not have to scroll backwards to find my conversation?

I noticed that when I started a new post, I had to delete my previous message, is that typical?

Thanks for the help!

@Aaron Ross

are you using the app or the website? I have noticed that when I post from the app that my previous post pops back up.

From the website, you can click the monitor topic button at the top of the thread and you will be notified when someone posts in it. Also, if you post, there is a check box that says notify me when a reply is posted.

Hope that helps!

@Aaron Ross - Click the MONITOR TOPIC button on any thread to follow that thread and get an alert when a new post is added. You can also reference it on our Monitored Topics page.

As for getting notifications that people are talking about you, check your inbox and if someone @Mentions you, you'll see it there (and can get an email about it if you want).

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.