• Santa Clarita, CA
Votes |
Ask your questions in the Forums

Will Barnard
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Santa Clarita, CA
ModeratorPosted Jun 25 2014, 09:16

Each and every day, I receive PM messages from members asking questions. Many of the questions are great (none are bad or stupid, no such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer, so Do Not be afraid to ask questions!) and as I answer, often more questions come back which I then do my best to answer. As stated, many of these are so great, but the problem is, only the one member asking the question along with myself gets the ability to read and view it. Often, I wish I could convert the entire PM into a thread for the benefit of all (perhaps a future programming function for @Joshua Dorkin )

With that said, I really encourage all members, both new to BP, new to investing, I seasoned vets to ask their questions in the forums so not only one person can answer, but many providing better feedback with many points of views on questions where they consist of opinions and experience rather than simple facts.

Clearly there are cases where the question is much more of a personal and private issue and not as appropriate fir public forum view, therefore, these types of questions should remain in a private PM ore email.

I still encourage those to PM me, but I do suggest to all that they use the forums as often as possible as you will certainly get much more out if it! Happy Investing and learning to ALL!

Loading replies...