BP Pros: A question for you

2 Replies

Good morning!

I'm a recent BP member and have seen a few very seasoned BP pros and their wonderful answers to all manner of questions on the forums. My question for you:

What kind of return have you gotten from your many hours spent on the forum?

Does this kind of interaction pay dividends on the business side as well as on the mentoring side? Is it heavily weighted one way or the other?

I love the idea of this forum, it makes being an investor much less lonely!

Without going into detail, I've made marketing connections that led to deals totaling well into 7 figures; money partnering connections that have helped me raise well into the 6 figures, and sold property to BP members.  

The ROI on my time has seemed mostly about learning and social networking, but the dollars have been there, too.

@Adam Haman  

For me I see BP as a very worthwhile business marketing tool. However if I were going to just consider BP for marketing only I would spend more time with my family and friends and pay for a different marketing strategy.

This may seem like a weird statement but BP has become part of who I am... I have grown up a lot over the last 6 years and some of that growth I can directly tie to BiggerPockets and the great community of investors and real estate professionals.

So I am not sure one can put a price on what BP gives back to the participants. I can state that the nights of insomnia sure are better with BP. Not to mention she really is a great mistress...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.