Can't reply to messages

4 Replies

I have been trying to reply to incoming messages but it keeps telling me that the body cannot be blank. I insert the who, the subject, and type the message then click send. Using laptop/wifi. I don't want to come off as nonresponsive or rude for not replying in a timely fashion.

Any ideas?

@Joshua Dorkin yes I will do thank you.

@Joshua Dorkin... I am having the same issue. I am able to send a Colleague Request and include a message without any issues initially. The issue occurs when I receive a response to my initial message, and then I want to reply and continue the conversation, it will not let me send a response. It will also tell me that the body of the message is too short, and provide a character length limit, which is different every time and I exceed the number it states. I enter something into all of the fields, and receive the message every time. I am mainly using a desktop computer, but this issue also occurs on my laptop. Everything else is working great, and I absolutely love the site, but this issue requires me to send a reply message using the email address provided when I would prefer to continue using BP to have the conversation. I thank you for your time and help.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you