The Nomad Real Estate Investor

3 Replies

Hello all!  

My name is Aaron Webb and I am an officer in the US Air Force.  I've just moved from Monterey, CA and I will be moving again to Columbus, GA in about six months.  I would really like to take advantage of all the great content at BP, but I cannot update my zip code to the Monterey area.  It is because I just opened my account when I lived in Abilene, Texas a few weeks ago.  Is there anyway to update my account without upgrading to Pro.  It's not that I have anything against the services covered in the Pro membership, I'm just not at a level where I could justify the cost.  Any advice?  Thanks!!

Please forgive my poor punctuation.  It should have read, "Is there anyway to update my account without upgrading to Pro?" :)

@Aaron Junck  

If you mouse over your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen, a dropdown should appear.  Select Profile & Settings.  You should be able to update your information there.  Let me know if that doesn't work.

Yes it should be fine. You can update your profile information at the Profile & Settings when you hover at an image.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.