why do i not get alerts any more

16 Replies

I have not received alerts for about a month already

I am not getting my either and they are not in the spam folder .. I get everything but I can't monitor a topic  when I hit the monitor but that works but I never get e mail alerts. so that's a major problem and it really cuts down on the amount of interaction I can have with BP right now.. ( not that anyone really probably cares but it would be nice to get back to full utilization)

Medium ksqoekox 400x400Jay Hinrichs, TurnKey-Reviews.com | Podcast Guest on Show #222

@Joshua Dorkin  

I only get e mail notifications of

1. Votes

2. collegue requests.

I cannot monitor a topic... I don't get e mail notification of a PM.. or any other e mails notifications that come from BP... just the two as mentioned above and non go to my spam can

Medium ksqoekox 400x400Jay Hinrichs, TurnKey-Reviews.com | Podcast Guest on Show #222

I still get the newsletters and the only other email notification I set up to get is when I get a message - which seems to be working about half the time.  

Also when I post using keywords I subscribe to about 25% of the time it alerts my keyword notification on the site and the other times it does not

Medium second city real estate logo   white close upBrie Schmidt, Second City Real Estate | [email protected] | http://www.SecondCity-RE.com | IL Agent # 471.018287, WI Agent # 57846-90 | Podcast Guest on Show #132

I went back through my emails from Bigger Pockets to do some more research and I found that I am getting the following:

+ Newsletters

+ Subscribed forums alerts

+ Subscribed topics alerts

But alas, it looks like I too, am not getting any keyword alerts.  And nothing in the spam/junk folder.  So it's not just you guys.

Dawn Anastasi, Core Properties, LLC | http://www.coreprop.biz | Podcast Guest on Show #29

I stopped getting them for a few days too.  I turned off all my alerts, changed my email address, changed it back a day later, and then turned on the alerts again.  Now I get them.  

Medium small logoAnn Bellamy, Buy Now, LLC | 800‑418‑0081 | http://www.buynowhardmoney.com | Podcast Guest on Show #9

I _am_ getting keywords alerts via email, just FYI.  So it is not a site-wide issue.

Newsletter ... is there still a newsletter?  I haven't seen one of those in months.

{Yes I checked and it's still checked}

Medium greenapartmenthires 1024x1024Roy N., Louer Louer Ltd. | 1.506.471.4126

I finally got one alert today about financing but other than that nada zip nothing I cancel my plus membership til problem is solved

Mine still does not work.. I hit monitor the topic and nothing happens

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

Mine still does not work.. I hit monitor the topic and nothing happens

Jay:

I looked in my spam quarantine, your alerts aren't there either ;-)

Medium greenapartmenthires 1024x1024Roy N., Louer Louer Ltd. | 1.506.471.4126

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you