The iOS BiggerPockets App is Fixed!

9 Replies

Just updated to the latest version and it's all good for me.

Posting this from my iPhone now.

Yep -- the app is fixed.  We've been trying to get Apple to accept it for the past week(s), but the process is very tedious.

That said, unfortunately we had to remove links to the podcast and BiggerPockets Blog, as Apple no longer allows links to other websites from apps.  So . . . for now, the app works great on the forums, but that's about all the usability you'll have.

Thanks for all the patience all.

Medium fbprofileJoshua Dorkin, BiggerPockets | http://www.biggerpockets.com | Podcast Guest on Show #100

@Joshua Dorkin  is there any chance of adding the ability to send and receive emails through the app?

@Joshua Dorkin thanks for the update. I've been tortured forever, not being able to read/post from my phone!

Is anyone having problems w/ the iPhone app now?  It wont even load for me, crashes every single time.  I've tried reinstalling, etc.  I rarely use the app so I have no clue when this started.  It's possible its just my phone but figured I'd ask.

Kind of off topic, but will their ever be an Android app?

My app works for me. However, when I post and use "@someone" and tap their name on my phone and submit the post the "@" disappears as if I just typed the person's name only.

Very frustrating, since I like to address the people I'm responding too.

PS, I have an iPhone 5

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you