I have have been working to add a photo to my profile. I am able to upload .jpeg and set the position but it does not save to profile. Any suggestions on how to get the picture to save to my profile.
@Scott Ranallo - We've let our dev team know about the issue and they should be able to assist you with this.
I believe things are working correctly now. Let us know if you have issues again.
Thanks. I appreciate your help and the extremely quick reply.
Please try these steps:
1. Clear the cache, cookies and history in your browser. Usually this fixes most browsing problems. Then try to upload your photo again.
2. Try other browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. to access Biggerpockets.com
3. Download our mobile app for iOS/Android. Login in the app and go to profile to update your photo.
4. If it still doesn't work, you can send us your photo ( [email protected] ) and we'll try to upload it on our end.
I'm having the same issue, I can't seem to upload my photo. I'v tried all the steps as well as using the app and it still giving me problems.
I am having the same problem. Tried the app but it won't let me add a photo there either. Should I still email a photo?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing