Trouble with uploading pic

15 Replies

Hey BP Family, I'm somewhat new here and I am having trouble with uploading my pic. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Don't want my profile to look so plain. 

I'm having same problem from iPhone.

From my Android.

The little circle just keeps going around....Once left it for 15 min and nothing happened

Having the same problem from my computer. Not sure what the solution is. 

Hi everyone,

BP Developer here. I am having trouble reproducing the error and was hopping to get a little more information to help me troubleshoot. Could you send me the following:

• The phone model
  • The OS
  • The browser
  • What network condition you are uploading the image with (wifi, 3g, etc)
  • And, if possible, a copy of the image (PM me and I’ll send you my email address)

Thanks for your help!

Rob

Medium fbprofileRobert Perry, BiggerPockets | http://www.biggerpockets.com/

When I tried with Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer the image uploaded with no problem.

Thanks 

I'm having the same problem with uploading a photo.  The circle just goes around and around and never loads.  It happens with my Mac OS X ver. 10.6.7 as well as our PC using Explorer.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Actually I need to update the report.  With the Mac, it doesn't respond at all when I click on the Upload button.  -Jennifer

Using chrome work for me after I had this issue.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you