Can you use the rental property calculator?

2 Replies

Truck stops are not exactly known for having great internet so I am not sure if the problem is me or the calculator. Anyhow, for the past couple weeks I have only been able to use the calculator once a day if I get lucky. Most of the time it will either freeze some time before step 3 or not even get past the intro screen.Is anyone else having this issue?

Hey @Mason V.  interesting - I've not heard of this issue, but I can recommend a couple things :

1.) Try a different browser, sometimes that will help (I like Chrome, and it's free to download)

2.) Try "clearing your cookies" and see if that helps. 

Let me know if that helps at all. If not, let me know what kind of computer you are using and what browser you have and what operating system (windows ?, which?) and we can dig in. 

Hope that helps! Feel free to email me at Brandon (at) BiggerPockets.com and I can help you more that way also :)

Finally - don't forget to upload a photo when you can to your profile!

not sure what the problem was but neither IE or Firefox would work correctly; Firefox is my main browser. With that said,I installed Chrome and the calculator has been working just fine so far.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.