• Property Manager
  • Honolulu, HI
Votes |
Annoyances

Richard F.#1 Tenant Screening Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Honolulu, HI
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:47

Josh, I'm not one to compliment often, but I really DO like your website. There are some great characters in the cast, and excellent info for old and newb alike. And, not even much drek!

BUT, a couple of things I've noticed: If on a new visit I go directly to the forum page and log on, then go to the dashboard or inbox I have to log on again. All fine and good, but I have also noticed that if I do not logOUT on both the forum and dashboard (or apparently anywhere except the forum), then I actually remain logged in on part of the site, even after closing the browser tab (FF) (not the entire browser).

Didja follow all that?

Second thing...the little "thread" excerpts on the "home" page- it seems they show the reply subject, not the thread topic, so I just find it confusing to see threads listed there that do NOT show up when I click on "new posts".

Lastly, I would like to RE-request the ability to mark or checkbox threads that I want to follow. With all your new members (congrats!) there are frequently just too many "new posts" to be able to go through them all and reply to several. Finding the topic later, unless someone else replies putting it back into the "new" category, is really getting difficult. Especially with MY memory.

Now, go wave your magic wand and "just" fix this willya?

mahalo

Loading replies...