Account Verification and Key Word email.

8 Replies

Every time I sign into BP, I keep getting message to verify my email account. Must have done this several time in the last few days.

Also, I am no longer getting email notifications on key word alerts & forums that I'm following.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thank you....

Account Closed ! We'll figure this out :)

@Bill T.  

It appears like your email address was automatically added to our blacklist for some reason. I removed the entry and manually verified your account. 

Let me know if it still gives you trouble.

@Brandon Turner  --- Thank you for the follow-up...

@Robert Perry    ---  THANK YOU! ---  Its fixed;   getting my key word notifications again.  SUPER...

This has started to haunt me again and most likely others.  Just started getting this the last few days;  Support says its my Email provider;  I verified with the Email provider - Yahoo Mail and they indicated nothing on their side is causing the issue.  This is very frustrating.   It appears to do this Account Unverify message every other quarter. 

HELP !

@Bill T. , we are currently experiencing this issue with an enormous amount of yahoo addresses - and only yahoo addresses. We are working on a fix.

Is this related to the recent (well, not really recent, but) Yahoo hacking incidents?

And to me as well. 

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here