Podcast Categories Listed Anywhere?

6 Replies

Hello,

I love the podcasts and have listened to many of them and was curious if there is a list of the podcasts and categories of what they cover that we can use as a referencfe for focused learning?

Like if there a way to easily tell which podcasts cover talks about rehabbing houses, or mail marketting, or propert management etc.?

I know there is al ist of podcasts and you can look through each of them to see what they reference but I was cursious if there is a easier way to see that Podcast A, B, and C all cover rehabbin for retail etc.

@Michael J.

The Podcast unfortunately has not been sorted into categories.  I think that this makes sense as a request and will put something down to create this for the community over the next few weeks.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Originally posted by @Michael J. :

Micheal - I went ahead and sorted the Podcasts into categories that made sense to me.

You can download that list here:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/ScottTrenc...

Hope this helps for now!  I've also made a project for our dev team to make something a little more pretty on the podcast web page.  Let's hope that comes sometime soon!

Outstanding. I'm constantly learning from the insight available in these podcasts. This will make it a lot easier to go back and reference them. Thank you

@Scott Trench

Awesome, good job. Thanks for the doc.

There are so many podcast and such good info in them its grreat to go back do some focused study and take notes.

I'm almost wondering if there could be some sort of labeling/tagging system like what is used in gmail to add labels for the blogs *and* podcasts? Not sure how hard it is to do but a girl can dream, right? 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.