E-Myth

3 Replies

I learned about Bigger Pockets a few months ago and have been listen to the podcasts daily.  I've started at #1 and currently at about #30.  Almost every episodes refers the the book E-Myth.  I went to purchase the book last night through Amazon and so many different versions popped up.  I also went to some show notes and clicked the E-Myth link which took me to E-Myth Revisited.  Is the book actually called E-Myth Revisited and everyone just refers to it as E-Myth or is there just a E-Myth book that was written before E-Myth Revisited that I should start with?  I'd like to known, which E-Myth book should I start with?  Thanks!

Thank you @Brandon Turner ! I bought the E-Myth Revisted right before I went on vacation last week and was able to get through a good chunk of it on the travel days. I also went to my first REIA meeting recently. I only knew they existed from your podcasts. Thanks again for all the wonderful information you and the BP team provide. -Monica

One of the best books out there.  E-Myth revisited is the one.  I probably need to re-read it myself.  In fact, I own in on Audible, probably will load it up today, good call Brandon!   Wish I had read that one pre-crash instead of post crash.  I was like "yep, did that wrong"  "wow, is he talking about me"  "yep, did that wrong too"  hehe.  Really, really good stuff in that one.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.