Cant Purchase Book in BP Store. Please help.

6 Replies

Hoping someone at BP can help here. I've tried on 2 different devices (laptop and tablet) to download the digital version of both J.Scott's books on Rehabs and Rehab estimates. Each time I enter my info and click "Submit Payment" NOTHING happens.

Can anyone at BP help here?

Thanks.

Jeff

@Jeff L.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and we are happy to help you. When you submit the form, or any fields when submitting your payment, do you notice any fields boarded in red?

Best,

Hilary

Originally posted by @Jeff L. :

Hoping someone at BP can help here. I've tried on 2 different devices (laptop and tablet) to download the digital version of both J.Scott's books on Rehabs and Rehab estimates. Each time I enter my info and click "Submit Payment" NOTHING happens.

Can anyone at BP help here?

Thanks.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I just purchased the book and was unable to find any problems.  I'd try the following:

1) Make sure that your browsers are up to date (my successful purchase was made via the latest version of Chrome for MAC OS).  

2) Try it on a couple of different browsers

If things still don't work for you, please send a screenshot of your problem, along with pertinent information like your Operating system and browser (version, year, etc).  Please also let us know what type of card you are using.

You can send that information to [email protected]

Thanks for the replies. I am using Firefox on both devices, IExplorer crashed months ago and wont relaunch. 

No red fields indicating unfilled boxes and no error messages when I click "Submit Payment", just nothing happens at all.

Will try with Chrome and let you know. 

Thanks again!

Sorry. Reported browsers backwards. have been using Chrome, will try Firefox.

Ok. Firefox worked perfectly, purchased both books. So since Chrome failed to work on Laptop AND Tablet, I would assume its a Chrome issue?

Anyway, thanks for the help folks.

Best,

Jeff

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.