Podcast withdrawals

35 Replies

I really enjoy the weekly podcast offered by bigger pockets!  I have listened to all of the podcast that are available on the site multiple times.   I look forward to Thursday mornings to listen to the new one right when it is available.  

I have been looking for more real estate investing podcast to fill the void.  I also listen to Tim Ferriss's podcast and a few others.  Looking for more!

Any recommendations??

MODERATOR:  DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO PROMOTE YOUR OWN PODCAST.  THAT'S ADVERTISING AND IS ALLOWED ONLY IN THE MARKETPLACE.

Not a REI podcast but I Love Marketing by Dean Jackson and Joe Polish is excellent!

@Ryan Billingsley I'm almost caught up with the BP podcast as I just found them recently.  I do think about what I'm going to do when I can only listen to one a week.  I've tried a few others but I haven't found any that compare.  Grant Cardone has a few podcast and some have real estate related topics.  Here are a few I don't love but I'm trying out:  The Red Pill Investor, Just Start Real Estate with Mike Simmons, and Real Estate QuarterBack Show.  

Hopefully someone can inform us of a really good one.  

This post has been removed.

@Ryan Billingsley I'd recommend Sean Terry's Podcast "Flip to Freedom". It's more geared towards wholesalers but he has a lot of valuable info and great interviews.

@Ryan Billingsley I love BP's podcasts along with the webinars by Brandon.  But, I would  recommend "Buy Sell Fix Flip" by Michael Quarles.  It is also a great podcast.

don't forget about Brandon's #askBP podcast that is posted every day! It's something that I look forward to every morning.

Thank you for the great recommendations!  

I love the BP and #AskBP podcasts. I listen to Lifestyles and Buy Sell Fix Flip podcasts as well. Another one not mentioned above is Justin Williams House Flipping HQ. His advice on systems and business building is golden. 

Listen to the real dealz podcast, I think it might be even better than the biggerpockets podcast. Also, check out Kevin bupps real estate investing for cash flow, he focuses more on commercial / multifamily type investing

I listen to several real estate or financial related podcasts:

Epic Real Estate Investing, Planet Money, Freakonomics Radio, Money for the Rest of Us, Listen Money Matters, and of course both BP podcasts

Couple good ones I listen to but not real estate specific ...

10xtalk.com   Dan Sullivan  and Joe Polish always interesting.

Davidco.com has some good ones by David Allen on Getting Things Done. 

IloveMarketing.com by Dean Jackson and Joe Polish

I love the 10x Rule by Grant Cardone.  I am sure I will enjoy his podcast as well and anything related.

http://www.realestateinvestingmastery.com

I have really enjoyed the podcast on this site. 

Elliot

I also like Zig Zigler's podcast put on by his team. Has a lot of his recorded training programs and usually get some good inspiration from it. 

Thanks guys!  Keep the recommendations coming.  

Originally posted by @Ryan Billingsley :

Thanks guys!  Keep the recommendations coming.  

Ryan maybe we can make our own podcast!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.