ALERT: BiggerPockets Crosses 1,000,000 Monthly Unique Visitor Milestone!

39 Replies

Hey Everyone - 

I'm excited to share big news for BiggerPockets . . . we just reached the 1 MILLION unique visitor milestone over the last 30 days.  

We've been growing at a great clip and are ecstatic to see all the new faces that have joined us since then.

Thank you to everyone who has made BiggerPockets their destination for real estate investing networking, content, and tools!  We are thankful that you have placed your trust in us.

WOWOWOW! 

"Thank you to everyone who has made BiggerPockets their destination for real estate investing networking, content, and tools! We are thankful that you have placed your trust in us."

I am grateful for the awesome BP community and the wealth of opportunity, education, information and experience available here!  That's an incredible milestone you should be proud of, but we can't really be surprised...! :)

Keep it going!!!

This is great - congrats to the BP team!

This is so cool!!! Congrats BP team and all the hard work. Without BP, I am not sure where will I go to for all the awesome information. I am closing on a deal in a month which was made possible because of BP. :)

Wow! That is awesome. Congratulations Joshua & team!

Great jobs everyone!  I look forward to meeting and networking with my fellow members and spreading the word about your web presence.

Great news!!!

415-779-2155

That's great news! BP has the best information! Great job everyone and congratulations Josh and Brandon especially!

BP in da house!

FANTASTIC ! ...  BP is such a great site of information.  Here's to the next 1MM hits..  God Speed.... 

Awesome! Congrats.

Well done!  

Congrats on BP family growing :)))

congratulations to BP and all of the community!

Congrats BIG TIME @Joshua Dorkin & TEAM!

Sure it's not me lurking from the club computer 502,367 times this past thirty days? 

I thought I was a unique visitor, maybe not, what is that anyway?

I know it's a heck of a lot of traffic!

Any offers yet from Verizon Josh? Are you looking at islands  and Citations yet? :)

WOW thats wonderful news!! Thats a lot of traffic! Its a great site! Words getting around

I love the site and thanks to Joshua Dorkin Brandon Turner for your down the earth delivery of this real estate education we all need! Whoop whoop! (And of course the community)

Congratulations Josh and Brad for bringing this web site to all the BP fans!!!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.