BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
Hey All -
I thought I'd share a pretty good profile of BiggerPockets / me in Entrepreneur. Though the data is a little out of date (we're currently just shy of 320,000 members), the article is definitely solid and is of course, great press for us.
Please check it out and if you can, share it on your social media channels (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / etc ) to help us spread the word!
Commercial Real Estate Broker · Clinton, IL · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 8 votes
11y
THAT IS GREAT Josh, Brandon and staff !!!!!!
I'm sure that all of your hard work will pay off in a big way in the end because it is a great site for anyone involved in RE for any reason. It is great to see something not only benefits your organization monetarily, but also benefits all of your clients as well. Truly a win win for all of us and I am proud to be involved.
Residential Real Estate Agent · Lehi, UT · Member since 2012 · 16 posts · 2 votes
11y
I've been lurking on this site for several years and am committed recently to get more involved. Thanks @Joshua Dorkin for your hard work and effort in putting this all together. Great article that I shared on FB.
I'm so glad all your hard work has paid off. Selfishly, because I love BP, and it has to be very fulfilling for you as well. Here's to a million users!
Investor · Saint Michael, MN · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 15 votes
11y
Congrats! I posted it on all of my other social communities. Most of my friends have already heard my reasons for the site but another article is continued proof that this is the place to be for all real estate investors!!!