• wholesaler/aspiring investor and flipper
  • Sweetwater, TN
Votes |
Why is there no BP app yet?

Alisha Mingus
  • wholesaler/aspiring investor and flipper
  • Sweetwater, TN
Posted Aug 14 2015, 21:38

With such a wide variety of intelligent and able people signed up for this site why has there been no app created yet? I mostly view this site from my mobile and can't help to think how awesome it would be to get notifications via app instead of emails. So much time is wasted on apps like Facebook ( for many people) the in general do nothing but waste time. A "social networking" app called bigger pockets with all BP members is much needed! I would much prefer seeing people flip projects or deals going on than someone's cat with some insane quote coming out of it mouth( thanks mom, no seriously it was a really funny quote and extremely cute cat) . Ive got too much on my plate ( more so now that I'm a new member) to spend countless hours learning how to create a mobile app for this site. With that being said I'll elect myself to be the first one to vote that this needs to become a reality ASAP.( maybe you can get some guru to create it. There seems to be no shortage of those out there with nothing but time on their hands) Thank you BP. You have become my go to for any questions I may have and the motivation I need to keep me going. Alisha 

Loading replies...